Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Future_Bound Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 08:54 PM
    High Acidity
    I have a problem with my unbalanced Ph. Ever since puberty I have always ovulated more than the average female, but lately after making love I have to run to the bathroom. My urine has taken on an acid-like fragrance... almost like burning metal. I get anemic and bleach clothing from panties to t-shirts to the skin on my inner thigh. I'm 19 and am in no way trying to get pregnant, but I don't want it to get worse & not be able to in the future. Can anyone help me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 09:56 PM
    Does not sound like ovulation and normally all do the same, who ( doctor) told you this.

The discharge sounds more like an infection, how long since a proper check up with your doctor
    Future_Bound Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2013, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Does not sound like ovulation and normally all do the same, who ( doctor) told you this.

The discharge sounds more like an infection, how long since a proper check up with your doctor
    It's been a while since I'm away at school. I'll be going home soon, but have no idea what to ask them to check for. I know it's not an STD or anything, but that's also a testament to all the other things it could be. Have you ever heard of anything like this before?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to cure acidity once and for all. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to cure acidity once and for all. Can anyone suggest some home remedies for the same.

What would happen to the body's acidity if additional HCO3- was given to a patient? [ 1 Answers ]

HCO3- + H+ -> <- H2CO3 What would happen to the body's acidity if additional HCO3- was given to a patient? (see equation above)

How to determine free acidity [ 3 Answers ]

We have solution containing solutes obtained by sulfuric acid leaching of an ore. The concentration of sulfuric acid in the solution before the addition of ore is 2M. Due to the reaction of ore constitutents with sulfuric acid, sulfate compounds of corresponding metals are formed. We would like...

The quantitative measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution can be expressed [ 2 Answers ]

The quantitative measure of the acidity or alkalinity of a solution can be expressed in terms of the ________ scale. Please help me?

Acidity in beagle [ 3 Answers ]

My 7-yr old beagle can't stay without food for longer than 7 hrs. He gets severe acidity and takes me out foraging--a strain on poor arms and legs--he pulls and yanks like an unruly horse. Nothing will do but grass, not even milk which he loves. Now, I wake up at 4 in the morning to give him some...

View more questions Search