Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnkarl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Flash player issue !
    Hello...

I am trying to play some old flash games on win xp , but when I open a game it

Gives me a plank screen with no error . These games version is flash player 4 +.

I have flash player v11 installed and the shockwave too. Do I need to install

Something else or is it just a corrupted game ?

Thanks in advance .
    miss answerwing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 06:56 PM
    Well had the same problem once but you just go to this place on 34 century drive its awesome and if you get a mega hard drive you will get the whole the free
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2013, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miss answerwing View Post
    Well had the same problem once but you just go to this place on 34 century drive its awesome and if you get a mega hard drive you will get the whole the free
    How do you know this person lives in the same area as you?

We appreciate wanting to help our members, but we take pride in the quality of our responses. Giving someone a street address without knowing where in the world (this is an international site) is foolish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash player issue's [ 9 Answers ]

Heey, for those that has problems with flash player's mainly flash player 10 and 11, do any of you know how to fix this God damn thing. Apparently over 1 million people around the world having problems with this thing. Do any of you know how to fix this thing. (Samsung galaxy 10.1)

Flash Player [ 5 Answers ]

On a couple of sites that I visit I am prompted to download Flash Player 9 but my computer warns to check out the site (Adobe) which advises to uninstall older versions before installing the newer one. I have two questions though : how do I know if I have an older version? I cannot find anything...

Flash Player [ 1 Answers ]

I Have been trying to load Flash Player with no luck At the moment I can't play any Videos Like the one's on You Tube it tells me Java is locked or load Flash Player Help

Flash player [ 1 Answers ]

I downloaded flash player and can't find it anywhere on my computer. When you download it does it show in All Programs or where else could I look for it? I have 2 operating systems on here and I have downloaded other programs and couldn't locate them either.

Flash Player 8' [ 5 Answers ]

Every time I go to my mail receiving, mail sent, etc. I get this yellow pop up bar and the noise as well as it is annoying! On this bar is-- This site may require the following Active X control: 'Flash Player8' from 'macromedia,Inc. click here to install Does anyone know how to get rid of it...

View more questions Search