Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowslutz37 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 07:54 PM
    Any ideas for me
    Ok so I need help on figuring out how to get someone to email me to my personal email but having problems on coming up with a way to let them know without having to pay to use there email so I'm trying to figure out how to let them know my email but I can't just type it to them and need a way to type it in without everyone knowing my email any ideas?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 08:00 PM
    Uh? Your post does not make any sense
    Snowslutz37 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Uh? Your post does not make any sense
    Ok so the only way to get back to anyone I have to pay and I can't so I want to figure out a way to let them know to contact me at a different email and when I say something about my email it won't post. So I need to somehow get my email to post without having to pay but I can't just type it in I got to do something else so they can email me an I can get back to them
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 05:24 AM
    Still doesn't make much sense. Why do you have to pay to email?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 05:28 AM
    You can always use snail mail, a phone call, fedex, UPS, get someone else with free e mail to send an e mail (yes, why do you have to pay, I dont)?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 5, 2013, 06:00 AM
    I am trying to understand the issue, but I am not certain I do.

You have an email account that requires you to pay per email sent?

You want to have someone email you at a new/different address? The new address does not require payment?

I do not understand where 'posting' enters into the picture. You haven't mentioned any message boards. It almost sounds like you are trying to hide the communications.

Why not email the person from the new address? Use a subject line identifying yourself.

Can you text?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2013, 02:46 PM
    I believe I understand what you are asking. The only way to let that person know your email is to send it like, for example; john84, Yahoo.
    That would mean leave out the @.
    If your post is public, then others would see it also, and not just that one person.
    If it costs to send that person just one email, or a message, then there is no way you can do that without paying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any ideas? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, so my girlfriend always has really bad dreams about getting rapped or abducted. I think this is because she was melested when she was little. What may be othr reasons she is having these and how can I help her to make them stop?

Any Ideas on what I should do! [ 28 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two months. We get along great when we're together. But when we are apart lately we tend to fight. He says he loves me and that he wants t omarry me someday. He cheated on me once over myspace. He was calling some girl sexy but he never actually saw...

What to do I'm out of ideas. [ 2 Answers ]

Sometime mid September 2008 I me this girl at college. It was really weird because she came up and asked me a simple questions and for some reason before I had to go to my next class I felt like I HAD to go talk to her. So I did so and gave her my phone number said if she needed anything to call...

Need Ideas [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27 yrs old. I Currently work for Verizon. It's a good job with decent pay and benefits. The problem is that I am just making it. My goal is to save enough money for a down payment on a house. I need some ideas for a home based bussines or any other money making ideas were I can pull...

View more questions Search