Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beno99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 04:54 PM
    Cartoon movies of 70's-80's
    There is an animated movie with young teen/woman who flies/glides on some sort of a wind board? (not sure)

Anyway she is hippie like and has a connection with these huge beetle like things with many eyes that change color when they get mad.

There is also somewhat of a kingdom battle and one of them wants to resurrect these evil fire/lava demons.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 24, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Try,.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon movies from the 80's and 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Old cartoon movie I used to love,can't remember title, I believe they were meatballs,ans at the start of the movie they were building some kind of structure,or building... please help!!

80's cartoon movies [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie that I watched in the 80's or early 90's. It is a cartoon about the future I think. There are these people from a tribe or something and they ride on flying creatures. One guy, and I think he is blue is the hero and he goes to the sea to kill this giant brain metaphorous or...

80's cartoon movies [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a hard one to find. I'm looking for a movie from the 80's. It is a feature film kid's movie about some magical land. I think there is a little girl and boy. I remember they go to some "kingdom" or "Planet" and there are people floating on scarves. I think there might have been a...

Cartoon movies from the 70's [ 1 Answers ]

My details are sketchy... the movie begins live action and a little girl becomes a cartoon and shrinks to bug size in her backyard. There was a praying mantis, I believe there was a caterpillar that became a butterfly in the end of the movie... That's about all that I remember... I had to have...

Cartoon movies of the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

A guy is a painter and he can talk to animals in a forrest

View more questions Search