Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadeyes03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 03:43 PM
    Do I have to leave his home
    Do I have to leave my com law husband of 3yrs house it in his name he went to jail for putting a 45 tomy head he is chradge with f2 agg,asalt with wepon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 4, 2013, 03:48 PM
    First, any question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area. Most places no longer recognize common law marriages.

You can not just be thrown out. But his legal representative can give you a vacate notice and, if you ignore it, yiou could be evicted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to leave home [ 3 Answers ]

Wow... I'm 15, and I want to leave home too. I'm not going to say why... I don't like to do that 'open' stuff... but I really do, and I've had enough. Did you manage to get into care? I know that Care isn't the best thing in the world, but at least you're allowed to be yourself, and anyway I...

I want to leave my home... [ 1 Answers ]

I want to leave my home. I'm fade up with my Family's fighting... they fight like an animaL... I'm 21 year old and studying in last year... please tell me something what should be the first step after leaving home... plzzzzzzzz help me I can't live here any more... plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me......

Do I have to leave my home [ 1 Answers ]

I've been married for 10 years, my husband wants a divorce, I work full time and have always contributed to all the bills. He started to hide the check book so I opened my own account. He is telling me to get out. This is my home too. Do I have to leave?

When can I leave home? [ 5 Answers ]

My mom keeps telling me I cannot leave home till I graduate high school even though I am about to turn 18 in 4 months ill be starting my senior year in 4 months too please help...

Should I leave home? [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have been abused for many years. Mental, physical, and sexualy. Is it a good idea for me to just leave my home. When my parents and other family members. I have to the hospital for being suicidal. But the whole reason me being like that is my family. I don't know what to do?

View more questions Search