Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harrisob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2013, 10:22 AM
    r-410a replacing r-22
    What are the considerations when replacing r-22 HVAC system with a r-410a HVAC system?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Replace outdoor coil/condenser assembly, copper line set and indoor coil assembly. This will make the refrigerant system all new and should take care of any contamination problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am replacing the outside unit it is carrier 410a,can I replace the outside unit onl [ 0 Answers ]

I am replacing my carrier 410 carrier outside unit only can I replace with a r22 unit

Install New 410a [ 1 Answers ]

My 1987 Coleman Heat Pump T.H.E.II heat pump air handler and thermostat are in good condition. I want to install a new outside 410 A system outside. I would also install new lines and a new coil in my inside unit. I would like recommendations at to the feasibility of doing this and which...

Freon 410a [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed a 4 ton Goodman 16seer unit using 410a. I tried to follow the book on this installation. Run gas through the pipes while brazing. New copper, 1 1/8 on return. Pulled a vacum to 40 micro, my hoses kept leaking so I used all copper pipe from guages to vacuam pump, 410 tank, to...

410a spills [ 1 Answers ]

Does puron {410a} tend to leak and cause roof damage on hvac roof top units

About the new 410A freon [ 2 Answers ]

Is There A Conversion Kit For My Old Gauges For Checking R22 To The New 410a?

View more questions Search