Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 09:39 PM
    Why won't the iPod work?
    So my boyfriend got an Ipod touch 4th generation last night. Any way it wasn't syncing to any computers in his house so he went to his friend's and synced it there. Then I sent him a text to it because I have an Iphone 4. Anyway it was delivered, but today when I go to send him a text to his iPod it sends but doesn't deliver... and it won't FaceTime. Plus his house is close enough to a school that he gets their "Guest" wifi, but at his friend's house(when he first synced it) it worked and they have their own wifi. But we go to an extension of the school by his house and they have the same wifi(s) and my friend and I checked it and it works. Anyway we don't know why it's not working... help?
    springfall79 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1
    -

May 6, 2013, 05:03 AM
    Configure the apn settings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

92 Honda accord won't shift, gauge cluster won't work, power windows won't work? [ 0 Answers ]

Please someone help me, single parent, don't have money to take to diagnostic center,92 honda accord ex,gear shift,gauge cluster and power windows won't work.. can anyone tell me what's wrong.if you can help please do so,then I can find out how much the parts cost, then hopefully an honest person,...

1991 nissan pathfinder sev6, power windowes won't work and auto door lock won't work [ 1 Answers ]

All the switches on the driver side door panel will not operate the locks and windows--service repairman said it was the relay-- where is it and what does it look like--pictures are un unavalible at checker and adv auto pts stores and chilton mechanical books

Movie to iPod. Won't work [ 1 Answers ]

OK. So I have this movie on my computer. I want to put it onto my itunes then onto my iPod. Yes it is actually a iPod that can play videos. But every time I try to put it on.. it doesn't even show up in itunes. Like it doesn't exist. No error thing or anything just doesn't show up yet itunes pops...

ITunes songs erased/iPod won't work if hooked up to a computer [ 2 Answers ]

My sister has an iPod and we have iTunes on our computer. All the songs she had on her iPod were on iTunes, until recently. Now everything she had on iTunes is gone, and we don't know why that happened. Also, she can't add anything else to her iPod or hook it up to her computer or she'll lose all...

View more questions Search