Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redzz73ca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Why is my furnace blowing cold air
    I have a 1 yr. old honeywell vr8215 furnace that just started blowing cold air today
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2013, 07:57 AM
    What I`m finding is the number you gave us is the model number of the gas valve, not the furnace. Could you give us more info, like furnace brand /model number, have you made sure the tstat is set to heat-and on auto? You might (incase furnace isn`t in lock-out ) try turning off the breaker to furnace wait about 60 seconds and back on,, Does the led light on circuit board give a blinking code?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 05:54 PM
    wmproop is correct. Honeywell does not make any furnaces, but many furnaces do have Honeywell components in them. We need the actual make, model, and serial of the furnace to be of any further assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace blows warm air then starts blowing cold air? [ 3 Answers ]

Gas furnace blows warm air 1st half of running time then 2nd half starts blowing cold air?

Why does my furnace blows out cold air when it should be blowing out hot air? [ 7 Answers ]

Why does my furnace blows out cold air, when it should be blowing hot air?

Air conditioner/furnace combo in mobile home is blowing cold air [ 8 Answers ]

This is an all electric mobile home that has an outside air conditioner with heating system. It is blowing cold air when the heat is turned on at the thermoniter.

Furnace Heating : Cold air blowing from vent from one level/ Warm air in the other [ 1 Answers ]

Ours is a 2 level house (1995), both levels heated by the same furnace ( YORK Multiposition Gas-Fired Furnace MODEL P2MP 32-112 MBH OUTPUT) . We have two digital thermostats (Hunter Programmable type) located on each floor. We were out for a few days and when we came back the lower level is getting...

Furnace blowing cold air.starts out warm, goes to cold. [ 6 Answers ]

Hoping for help here. I recently had my ignitor replaced. Before that, the furnace wasn't working at all. Now it starts blowing warm (not hot) air, then gradually over a period of a couple of hours, the air cools down until it is completely cold and the temperature in the house drops drastically....

View more questions Search