Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRUNKS Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 03:27 PM
    African American/Voting?
    Can anyone tell me how voting was back then and who could vote. What did African American go through to vote and also women. How hard was it for them to vote and what did they do get the right to vote.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 03:33 PM
    Books have been written about this, and entire college courses exist on these topics. Is this homework? Google Wikipedia articles for information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the best websites for African American [ 2 Answers ]

Best websites for African American Men and Women

Experience of the african american [ 1 Answers ]

How does blackness help to understand the past and present experiences of african americans?

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

What happened? American Idol Public voting? [ 46 Answers ]

Melinda the best singer gets voted out. I am in shock.

African American given names [ 8 Answers ]

Not having grown up with African Americans (I'm in northern Canada), I'm curious as to the significance of the unique, interesting names of many African American girls and women. For example, on American Idol, there is Tinnik, Mandisa, and of course Fantasia from 2 years ago. Is this some sort of...

View more questions Search