Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CRachelle16 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 03:08 PM
    What is going on?
    So last night I heard my name whispered to me like right next to me. I didn't dare open my eyes I was to scared to... That's never happened. Around my house I sometimes see fast moving shapes that's never really bothered me. I feel like something watches me though, and its really freaking me out. I'll hear my floor creaking and such and I never open my eyes or really move. Can anyone explain what's going on? Don't call me crazy!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2013, 04:37 PM
    The answers are on the other thread where you posted -

Apr 3, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    The answers are on the other thread where you posted -
    Sorry I found a few things helpful, I just wanted to see if anyone had any other opinions.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Your house is settling (the noises). I see moving things with my peripheral vision all the time. All of what you see and hear has a reasonable explanation.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2013, 09:07 PM
    You are not crazy but defiantly lots of explanations. I sometimes hear my name being called and have no idea where it came from, but guarantee we have all experienced it at times. Houses tend to creek and make noise.

Is there anybody living in the house with you? Or is this a house that you live by yourself in? Just curious.

Apr 3, 2013, 10:55 PM
    Well my mom, dad, and little sis are down stairs, my other sister is in the room next to me... maybe I'm just being paranoid? Idk I'm just freaked out.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2013, 12:23 PM
    Just remember that being freaked out or showing fear, will actually make things seem worse. Easy to say I know. The question would be are any of the other family members experiencing any weird occurrences? Are you the only one experiencing these things? Also how long have you lived in this home? Fear can create a lot of energy, it can feed into more experiences. Please know that nothing is going to hurt you.

Apr 4, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCanada76 View Post
    Just remember that being freaked out or showing fear, will actually make things seem worse. Easy to say I know. The question would be are any of the other family members experiencing any weird occurrences? are you the only one experiencing these things? Also how long have you lived in this home? Fear can create a lot of energy, it can feed into more experiences. Please know that nothing is going to hurt you.
    Yeah I think its just me, I've lived in the house for 16 years my parents 17 but the house is from the early 70s... I'm the only one who has been experiencing this stuff so its probably j
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Apr 21, 2013, 02:06 AM
    I hear voices all the time don't worry about they keep you entertaned when your bored
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 21, 2013, 02:41 AM
    In the night is more often house make voices. Not all of them are paranormal. Thing is sound is form of energy so it never get destroyed. And sound waves sometimes return back and in the night such sounds are easily detectable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search