Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amudha2010 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 09:37 AM
    Article publication for PHD
    Hi,

As I am planning for my PHD in abroad, few universities in abroad looking for articles, I mean those who are applying for PHD have to publish few articles(atleast five), I have prepared what I suppose to do now? Can I send it directly to the magazines/journals?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2013, 09:40 AM
    I don't understand what you are asking.
    amudha2010 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 10:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking.
    I am Planning to do my PHD in Socialwork, Right now I am working as a project officer , the major universities requiring their scholars that they should publish few articles in magazines/journals... What I suppose to do now? Do I have to contact the publishers directly or can I go for any websites or blogs to publish it?will the universities agree this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amudha2010 View Post
    I am Planning to do my PHD in Socialwork, Right now i am working as a project officer , the major universities requiring their scholars that they should publish few articles in magazines/journals ....What i suppose to do now? Do i have to contact the publishers directly or can i go for any websites or blogs to publish it?will the universities agree this?
    Talk with one of your professors about this. They know the correct procedure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2013, 03:22 AM
    Many want the work published in magizines of certain level or standards. Each school will have its own standards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divorce by Publication [ 2 Answers ]

How does this law work in Saint Louis Missouri if you want to do it yourself? And if it best to have a lawyer do it?

2004 publication 587 and the 2009 publication 587 [ 1 Answers ]

What regulations changed between the 2004 publication 587 and the 2009 publication 587?

US-China tax treaty article 20(c) and article 19 [ 1 Answers ]

I came from China in 1998 on F-1 visa, graduated in 2005 and became a professor in a college, switched to H1B in 2006. I had claimed the $5000 tax-treaty benefit until and including year 2006. I paid tax and filed tax return as a regular resident alien for tax years 2007 and 2008. According to the...

2. Select an article of around 500 words in length from a business publication and wr [ 3 Answers ]

2. Select an article of around 500 words in length from a business publication and write a précis, condensing the article to one fourth its size. Keep in mind the principles of précis writing. Attach the original article with your précis

Article Around 500 Words from Business Publication [ 3 Answers ]

I have to wrote a précis considering an 500 words article Can anyone provide me an article around 500 words from business publication considering the article to one fourth its size. Keep in mind the principle of précis writing .

View more questions Search