Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeev sharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 04:09 AM
    I have uti since 2 months,my semen is concentrate n yellow now is it happens in uti?
    Sir I have urinary tract infection since two months,now my semen is more concentrate and yellow.I want to know that in uti is it common?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 3, 2013, 04:25 AM
    Haven't you visited doctor since 2 months? If not then immediately see a doctor, they can diagnose better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uti? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone been to Universal Technical Institute? Is it a good school to learning automotive or is there a better one?

UTI or Something Else? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex yesterday and while in intercourse I felt a slight sting but didn't think anything of it. Right after I felt the urge to use the restroom and while using it, I was in extreme pain and it burned really bad. Also the toilet bowl was filled with blood. That is when I became seriously...

Yellow discharge and uti [ 2 Answers ]

I have a uti that won't go away. I've been on cipro and macrobid alternating both for four weeks. One 10 day dose of cipro... one 7 day dose of macrobid... 7 day dose of cipro and now a 10 day dose of. Macrobid. I've been tested for stds... trich... the clap... chylamydia... hiv... all negative. My...

I have had 4 UTI's in 2 months [ 0 Answers ]

I have had 4 UTI's in 2 months and am now scheduled to see an Urologist next week. My question is, my boyfriend (of 10 weeks) has gum disease and I was wondering if I could be getting the bacteria that he is carrying and that is causing my illness. I haven't had one prior to this.

Do I have a UTI? [ 8 Answers ]

Last night I noticed I had a frequent urge to urinate but, little came out. This morning my urine was sort of pinkish and the same thing was going on. Do I have a UTI? I am sexually active and a 16 year old female. My parents do not know that I am sexually active and I don't know how to confront...

View more questions Search