Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roziichina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 09:56 PM
    Ex boyfriend help
    Ok so I have an ex relationship problem. I dated this guy for almost three years. Basically through our relationship we had a lot of abstacles, his family wanted to kill me because I wasn't muslim, my family wanted to kill him because he was my first. So anyway after all those obstacles our families finally left us alone and things were going perfect. We bought a house, we got engaged and we were getting ready for the wedding. I decided to go to Alaska to work so I could pay my school in full so I wouldn't have loans and we wouldn't have to worry about it since we had the wedding coming up. As I was over there only for a month, every single day we called each other and everything seemed great because we were getting our lives ahead. But when I came back from Alaska I found out he had left to iran... I sold the house the cars everything that I just didn't need, I sent the money back to him and basically recovered from my wounds. It has been 10 months since I heard ANYTHING from him or about him. I actually in my heart I forgave him, I feel no hate or regret, I finally found peace, I also recently started opening my heart to find love again... there's just one problem, out of the blue, my ex sends me an email asking me if I was back home already. Im assuming that he thinks I have been in Alaska this entire time. Im not saying I want to get back with him, I just want to know what is he thinking, what kind of game is he playing so I can be prepared. Like I said, no matter what, I want nothing to do with him, but I just want to be prepared because I have a feeling that he's coming back, thank you
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 3, 2013, 01:16 AM
    Wow, his family want to kill you because your not muslim! That's terrible. He went to Iran and didn't told you anything and now he contacted you. He might have got a begum in Iran and he have taken you for granted. His family seems to be very dangerous. I think you clearly reply him that you are out of this relationship and you don't want to be with him anymore. Don't get involved with this guy or his people anymore. I'm afraid the way things have been. You can't trust him anymore.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2013, 05:16 AM
    Wow - family murder plans. Nice way to start a relationship.

I have my own way of thinking. Never go backwards including in relationships. You sound like you are very put together, that your life is in a good place right now, and that you handled his lousy silent breakup well. Why go backwards?

Your ex assuming you were in Alaska this whole time isn't an excuse for not communicating. Move on and find someone who deserves you.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2013, 05:20 AM
    As your other answers have said, I agree with move on, and try your best to forget about this guy. You can do much, much better. Any mixed (religious or spiritual) relationship has a hard road to travel with families. Find yourself someone else.
    Don't worry about what this guy is thinking... worry about yourself. Smile, and others will want to talk with you. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search