Shalixxa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Hare krishna
    What is the translation of
    hare krishna
    in English?[QUOTE]
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 3, 2013, 01:00 AM
    This is related to Hinduism not Buddhism. And Hare Krishna is a name of Lord Krishna, literally means Lord Krishna who takes away all the pains. Or the most attractive of all who sets you free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Krishna a cult? [ 23 Answers ]

My family is very concerned about my nephew, he has recently joined a belief called Krishna consiousness. He thinks we are sinners and will reincarnate as animals because we eat meat. He has went to live in the temple, and now says he is going to become a munk for this belief. They have an alter...

Hare care after straightning [ 5 Answers ]

Hii all M 15 yrs old and have curly-black-thin-not so dense hair I Never liked those curly hairs as they would become just a bunch of dry trash Till the end of day. So recently I straightned my hair frm parlor with some sort of cream applied on my head

Hare lip puppy [ 1 Answers ]

My boxer had 6 puppies... one of the puppies had a bad cleft palate hare lip.. so we had to put her to sleep.. And she has another puppy that has a hare lip but can eat and do everything else like the other 4. Will this be a big problem to the puppy when he gets bigger.. And has anyone had a...

View more questions Search