Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiss6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 06:47 PM
    Conceived -- who is the father?
    I had sex with my ex dec 15 and then six days later around the 19 or 20 I had a period and then I had sex with my boyfriend around after christmas and now I'm pregnant due in sept 24 who can be the father
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 2, 2013, 06:54 PM
    With dates so close, either man could be the father. You will have to have a paternity test done after the baby is born.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 03:07 AM
    Just too close to tell, any answer would be a guess. When the child is born you will have to do a DNA test to be sure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conceived [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex on dec third unprotectd twice with my ex (please don't judge me) and he ejactulated inside me... then I had sex again on dec 4 (with my daughters father) and he didn't ejactulate... but I had my so called period on dec. 13 2011 that was very very light and lasted for 3 days and I usually...

When conceived [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter had intercourse on the may 31st and June 1st she also had intercourse the 10th she started her period June 11 and had intercourse June 13th she went to the doctor on July 22 found out by ultrasound she was about 5 to 5 1/2 weeks pregnant so we are trying to figure out when most likely...

Have I conceived? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex 10 days before my period date.. I had un protected sex bt my partner had ejaculated inside bt not completely and not deep inside I had washed soon after we were done, and now I am 5 days late for my periods,my friend said that sometimes because of sex the periods get delayed, is there any...

Is it possible I conceived before [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse for the first time with my new boyfrined nov 27th 2010. I got my piriod that week. It lasted about 7 days. A week later I had symptoms like sore breast and cramping. I took a pregnancy test dec 25th 2010 and it was positive. Is it his? Or could it be possible it is my ex which I...

How do I know when I conceived [ 4 Answers ]

Im in a very bad situation and I am trying to figure out when I got pregnant

View more questions Search