Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramin85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 09:34 AM
    80's music Vidoe
    It starts in a concert hall. In the band there is a boy with a mohawk, and there's a girl with a black chapeau hat for men. She also has a mole on her face.

There's a group of hooligans who are paid to crash the concert.

---

There's another video:

There's a girl who steals her father's car keys to go to a live performance of a boy band. There's a scene in a gas station where she is taking a nap in her car, when one of the members of the band sees her. At the end she arrives to that place and she's the only audience the band has.
    ramin85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2013, 09:35 AM
    The first one was kind of 80's pop. The second one was kind of rock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

vidoe about boobs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 29/f from miami and have a problem; my boobs are to big which makes my back hurt. How much is surgery? I am also married

I only have a brif description of the vidoe! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm pretty certain that the lead singer (or the only singer) is male, and unfortunately I can onlyremember bits of the music video, although I am also pretty certain that it was made I nthe last 10 years. It shows a woman in a city apartment and she is really really upset about something, crying...

IPod 5G 80GB Vidoe Support [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All; I am suffering with a big problem with my iPod. Whenever I connect it to my Desktop/Laptop computers, it gets stuck, nothing works and I can not do anything till it automatically runs out of battery charge and shuts down. I recharge it and gets on back and it gets stuck anytime...

View more questions Search