Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clivebixby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2013, 06:22 PM
    Teddy bear
    I had a teddy bear growing up that I lost, and I would love to replace. Unfortunately, I have no idea who made the bear, or where I might find it. It was a brown bear with plastic eyes, tan pads on the feet. The torso was black, made to look like a v-neck sweater, with a yellow embroidered bear head over the left chest. The bear was not jointed. Maybe 12 inches tall? Seated position.
    Luke112 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2013, 06:33 PM
    Describe what the teddy looked like in the Google search bar and that might help find where they sell them or who made them
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 07:06 PM
    Bear patterns change like clothing lines. So unless it was a very popular bear, and you're lucky enough to find someone selling one online, there's very little hope of finding it.

You gave a very detailed description, but you're looking for a needle in a haystack, and for us to even attempt to search, we'd have to know what the needle looks like exactly (a picture, which you can't provide, and even then it would be difficult to find the bear) and we'd have to know what haystack to look in (the maker of the bear). So really, you're not even looking for a needle in a haystack, you're looking for a specific grain of sand in the ocean. Very difficult request.

Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teddy bear [ 1 Answers ]

Rabbit feet, has butterflies and abc blocks on his jumper, presented in a balloon. Made in the 90's

Robot teddy bear [ 0 Answers ]

It is a movie that is quite old I think 20 years old its has a robot teddy bear and also a robot dog, I think it has rick moranis in it but not to sure, the robot bear takes control on some a police radio and also try to kill the family. It's a family movie by the way if anyone can help me find...

Looking for Two Teddy Bear Molds [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for two molds and I think they are made by Gare, it is two teddy bears, one is a male teddy bear with a top hat and a vest on and the female bear has a hat with feathers and a dress, they look like they are a couple and probably wedding outfits, they are teddy bear bank molds. If...

Teddy bear or grizly bear [ 6 Answers ]

OK as many have read my prevous threads know somewhat about me so for the rest here it is I am a 13 male I weigh 230 lbs and I am 6'2. Lately I have been in the citry and noticing people are afraid of me, I walk up to pretty,cute nice girls around my age and tlak to them and they think imlike...

What is the name of this 80's teddy bear? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of these teddy bears from the 80's? They were glittery bears, their noses looked like sugar coated dots, they sing a song that says 'yummy, yummy, yummy', and their noses smell like candy. If anyone can tell me this name of these bears, I would deeply appreciate it. ...

View more questions Search