Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 31, 2013, 12:53 PM
    It glows.
    cheating husban Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2013, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    It glows.
    Right.. but there are different stains that glow.. there are some that are real light an some that are bright... I'm sorry I'm about to drive myself crazy!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 04:37 PM
    So can I say something here? Why does semen on his clothing mean he's cheating?

I mean, I don't know if he is or not but simply having semen on his clothes isn't proof of cheating. He could be only masturbating and just being messy about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2013, 07:30 PM
    If a relationship is so bad, you are hoolding black light to his clothes, just leave it is already over

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feed up with my husbands friend I want her to get out of my husbands life. [ 9 Answers ]

My husband has go a friend, they have been friends for quit a long time. I am sick of her, you want to konow why? She used to email him email with some strong words, e.g. Hi sweetheart am missing you so much but I can't call you, please at least text me heavly love Lety. How are dear? You are so...

Can my husbands employer give my husbands ex info on his insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

My husbands ex called his place of employment and asked HR questions on his health insurance. They have two kids together. But I feel that before HR gave her the info they should have asked my husband if its o.k. to give his ex the info.

View more questions Search