Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    second hand rose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Second hand smoke
    Will second hand smoke from marijuana or crack cocaine effect a hair follicle drug test? How about if you have oral sex or kissing with a user but you don't use drugs, can their saliva pass drugs into your body that will show up in a hair follicle drug test?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 20, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Second hand smoke will effect you, often you can get as high if not higher readings from second hand smoke. So yes if you are in a room with others smoking pot, you will fail the test just as easy as they do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taken in hand [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone here know what a "taken in hand" relationship with your spouse is? Do you know if it works? I've heard some things, but I would like to talk to someone in one. Isn't a certain amount of a husband being dominating normal in any relationship? What's normal now days? Is the man...

Need a hand [ 3 Answers ]

I’m 53 years old, educated so long ago that it’s un-important now… Had a realistic dream some three years ago started writing it down and haven’t stopped since. Three books (Intercepted Thoughts #1, Disputed Territory.. Earth #2, Earth Dispatch One #3) one short story “A Hastening of Maturity” and...

Second Hand Smoke on a Child [ 12 Answers ]

My 9yo nephew lives with his mom(single parent) who is a excessive smoker who smokes INSIDE:mad: their home even when my nephew is around. I sometimes visit them in their apartment but could not stay for long because I will end up smelling like an ashtray even if I stay for a few minutes. She...

Does he like me! Can you give me a hand! [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I've liked him since the beginning of the school year ;) . Me and him have become really close since he and his crazy girlfriend broke up. He is very confusing. A while back I hooked him and one of my friends up and the whole time while they were dating (under 2weeks) he would...

Hand me down V-BOX [ 1 Answers ]

I have just been given an older V-Box computer, of about 1999-2000 vintage. I am trying to locate information about the motherboard. A manual would be preferred. Is there a good place to find information? KD7LXX

View more questions Search