Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simsgirl17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 09:17 AM
    Dream
    Someone try to kill me in my dream , what does it means ?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 29, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Don't worry, means you might be feeling uncontrolled over some real life situation or emotion. Try to control or balance things in life.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 29, 2013, 11:48 AM
    Or most likely it was simply a dream... no meaning.
    Nehushtan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 07:29 PM
    I wouldn’t worry about that dream if I were you. I’d be more worried if I dreamed about myself trying to kill someone instead.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2013, 08:17 PM
    Dying or being killed in dreams means some aspect of your life may take a change in course or as smkanand replied.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search