Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdritco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Apple iPad help desk
    Many times iPad cannot conect to internet says cannot find server yet my laptop and tablet connect fine so it is not my connection has to be something with my iPad help?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 1, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Verrify that wireless is turned on and then verrify your settings for the network you are connecting to also check your time and date.
    Jil Fideldy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2013, 01:18 PM
    My I-pad gives the message "i-pad is disabled". What can I do to remedy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple iPad Help [ 2 Answers ]

Help, Help Help... my iPad (the original one) and all of a sudden I cannot open programs and use them... as soon as they open or almost open, it closes... and I can't even find my kindle books anymore...

Tablet, Apple Ipad and which version? [ 0 Answers ]

I am starting a new job which will result in a daily eighty minute commute to work and back. A tablet is going to be one of the first things I want to buy because I like to read, play games, and listen to music. Its also lighter than my lap top. I am leaning towards an Apple Ipad, either the 16 or...

Which is better - 'apple ipad' or 'samsung glaxy tab' ? [ 2 Answers ]

Which is better - "apple ipad" or "samsung glaxy tab" ? I want to buy one of them . *** suggest me which one is better between "apple ipad" and "samsung galaxy tab" and why??

New Apple iPad [ 13 Answers ]

So I saw the iPad Keynote on Apples website, what does everyone think about it? Is it worth buying when it comes out, or is it better to wait like with the iPhone.

View more questions Search