Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Entaylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 02:01 PM
    Dizziness/shortness of breath
    High blood pressure, shortness of breath, tightness of chest, dizziness, lump in throat
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 28, 2013, 02:10 PM
    You can't possibly expect to list 5 symptoms and expect a diagnosis, or a long list of all possible diagnoses according to your age and gender and medical history and ethnicity and weight. It would take all day to ask. See a doctor!
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Mar 31, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Because of the dizziness, I am almost sure there's an infection, of some sort. You don't want these infection to linger too long because they can spread through your body and to your blood stream. I would suggest seeking antibiotic therapy from a Physician.

Hope this answer your question!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shortness of breath [ 0 Answers ]

In the last few years, in the colder months of the year I seem to have shortness of breath. I was at a walk in care and they measured my oxygen and said it was lower than the average. I live in Denver. I have recently contracted a bad cold which has made things worse.

Shortness of breath [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my 4th.. I have always been one to suffer from shortness of breath, now I am getting shortness of breath more frequently and my heart races up to 240! I was told I am anemic, I have tried laying on my left side, more water, doubling up on my iron, and still...

Shortness of Breath [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best way to deal with shortness of breath after taking meds too close together timely

Random shortness of breath [ 3 Answers ]

over the past few weeks I have be experiencing periods of random and frequent shortness of breath and tightness in the chest- like I can't get enough oxygen in my lungs and take a satisfied breath that fills my lungs. it happens at any time and I could just be sitting down doing nothing and it...

Sudden Shortness of Breath [ 5 Answers ]

I'm at a loss. My 82 yr old mother recently started panting or getting severely short of breath on exertion in the last two weeks. She thinks perhaps it is a normal transition of aging but it was a sudden difference... one day breathing well, next day huffing and puffing on movement. This has been...

View more questions Search