Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klspas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 10:46 AM
    How to hire and who
    A backend of website wasbuilt for us by someone that no longer works for us. We have been told only he can make changes to this program. I find this hard to believe that this one guy is the only guy in the world that can make changes. Is that possible? If not how does one go about finding someone to make changes to a website backend.. specifically the payment portion, we accepted visa payments and was linked to merchant Beanstream and it worked with Beanstream. We no
    Longer have that merchant account and so customers cannot pay online . We are told we need to create a new website to accommodate the new merchant. How do we find the right person for this job.

Help?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2013, 10:49 AM
    He is the only person because he has the username/password to access it. Once you get the link to editing (sometimes called the Content Management System) site and the user/pass you should be able to do it yourself if you are comfortable with web technology.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 1, 2013, 06:31 AM
    Do you know what CMS was used?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to hire a former convict [ 0 Answers ]

I'm the President of a small start-up in Silicon Valley, and I would like to try to hire someone who is interested in technical/administrative/desk work. I'm asking because I want to give someone a second-chance, and I'm not looking for tax-breaks... I really don't care about that. I want to hire...

Would someone hire me in this field? [ 0 Answers ]

I have done so much research and talked to recruiters from colleges that said "paralegal' is a field I can study having one felony on my background, I just need input.. I heard they usually will want to know what the felony is for and how long ago it was and what you did after you got it, I have...

Why should we hire you over all the other applicants? [ 2 Answers ]

I need an answer that does not sound superfisal

Can F1 be hire as 1099? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I did two internships with a company that hire me as 1099. Im not sure what the process is to file my taxes. Can I even be hire as a 1099 having a F1 visa? Or I have to be hire as w2?

View more questions Search