Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevencobb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 10:05 AM
    My HP printer won't work with my dell computer after having the computer cleaned
    Had computer cleaned an now printer won't work
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2013, 10:44 AM
    What did you clean... how did you clean it. Would be a good place to start.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2013, 10:51 AM
    Go to HP's site and get the proper drivers for your printer model: HP Support & Drivers | United States

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printer MC-495cw won't print from dell computer [ 0 Answers ]

My computer is a Dell. I presently have Windows Vista. I have having a problem with my printing off my computer to my Brother printer - MC-495cw. I called a tech at Brother and they said my printer is fine, that it could be a software problem. This has just stating happening and I don't know what...

I have an acer computer,but can't get my dell printer to print,it says I have installe [ 1 Answers ]

I have a acer computer, and tried to install my dell printer,when I hit the print button,it does not print ,it s looks liked it is installed in programs,just won't print .please help donjuan3

Samsung ML-4500 Printer/ Dell Computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Computer. with Windows XP/ I am trying to connect a Samsung ML-4500 Laser Beam Printer to work with it... It is not an option in Windows. I found a site Samsung ML-4500 download site. Still didn't work. Can anyone help me with this. Is there possibly a compatible printer to the...

Computer speakers don't work even when not hooked to a computer! [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older set of Boston Acoustics speakers. There are two speakers and a sub. The power goes into the sub and there is a control out that goes to one speaker and then from that speaker to the other one. On the back of the sub there is a power in, control out, digital in, and analog in, if...

View more questions Search