Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rafi setareh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2013, 07:42 AM
    My hvac that when on heat it just blow cold air and not hot air. What can be the prob
    My hvac that when on heat it just blow cold air and not hot air. What can be the prob
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Much info needed for you to get help,, brand ,model number, is it electric,gas,oil??
    Have you looked anything over and have any info that could help us help you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Upstairs heat - air is cold. Downstairs heat works (air hot) [ 0 Answers ]

Two story house. When the heat kicks on downstairs, the outside furnace ignites, and hot air blows. When the heat kicks on upstairs, cold air blows (the outside furnace does not turn on).? Is the upstairs thermostat starting the blower (heat pump?) in the attic but not sending a signal to the...

Why does my york air blow out hot air instead of cold? [ 4 Answers ]

My breaker was tripped the other day.After we turned it on the fan blew no problem.Then we have hot air coming out of the air instead of cold?What could be wrong?

Furnace works and sometimes it will blow hot air and sometimes cold air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a inertherm heat pump model # c3da-030u-b. The thermastat has a red lcd light that should come on when the heat is on. When the heat kicks on sometimes it will blow really hot air out then a lot of the time it will blow cool but a little warm air out. Is my thermastat bad?

My furnace will not blow hot air, it blows cold air only. [ 5 Answers ]

My home furnace is not working properly. It only blows cold air.

My furnace will not blow hot air, it blows cold air only. [ 2 Answers ]

my furnace does not blow hot air. And the red light indicator stays on continues. My furenace is westinghouse it is 4 years old. And the furnace keeps on working even when I turned off from the in the termostat. I can only turn it off by unplaging the power cord. The wiring diagram in the furnace...

View more questions Search