Desktop folders can not open in windows XP
    Desktop folders can not open in windows XP
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 28, 2013, 01:29 AM
    Further information would be useful
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

May 2, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Are you double clicking them or right clicking to get the context menu and selecting open? Maybe your mouse is acting up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needinstructions for removing icons or folders on taskbar and placing them on desktop [ 2 Answers ]

Vista operating system changed my tabletop folders and icons and put them down in the taskbar. Can't drag them back where they were. Any suggestion would be helpful.

How to restrict users creating folders on the desktop? [ 0 Answers ]

How to restrict OU creating folders on the desktop?But they can create files saving,modifying,deleting,but not able to create folders?Can anybody knows?in win 2003 server?

How to add Desktop to the Open Window in Windows 7? [ 6 Answers ]

I ever saw Desktop in the Open Window but no longer see it. After I clicked the email attachment, the Open Window only displayed Favorite, Libraries (Documents, Music, Pictures and Videos), Homegroup, Computer (Local Disk C, D etc) and Network. Do you know how to add the Desktop to the Open Window...

Can't open IE or Mozilla because of a Invalid Desktop Request error (Windows XP) [ 3 Answers ]

THis could be a virus/malware issue I'm not sure. Both programs don't open to the homepage. My connection is fine, my trend micro security program went out of date but I downloaded AVG for free, so I could have less security than I previously had. Anyhow I can no longer access the internet on any...

Can't open windows XP desktop folder [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My father had a motherboard failure on his computer. He decided to get a new computer. But there is a folder on the desktop of his old computer called PICTURES that he wants to access. I installed his old HD into the new computer as a second HD. I am able to access the DOCUMENTS...

View more questions Search