Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Mar 27, 2013, 09:37 PM
    Hygiene help
    I need some help. This is very embarrassing but I sweat a lot just in my armpits though. I'm not sure why but even when I'm cold I still do and I can't control it. Even deodorant doesn't work, It's just really irritating to deal with and I'm not sure what to do I even tried using certaindri and it doesn't work. Should I go see a doctor about it? Or are there ways to stop this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Are you taking any medications for anything? Do you know if this has been a problem with other family members?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 09:50 PM
    Yes, I'd suggest you talk with your doctor about this. Please read this article --

Is Your Sweating Excessive?

Mar 27, 2013, 09:52 PM
    No I'm not taking any medication and I'm not sure about any other family members
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 10:15 PM
    Are you using deodorant or anti-perspirant? You said deodorant in your post. If that's the case, you should know that deodorant doesn't help with sweating, it's used to cover up the smell of sweat. An anti-perspirant is used to stop you from sweating, or at least lower how much you sweat. Some work better than others, so try a variety, it may take time to find one that works for you.

Mar 30, 2013, 09:33 PM
    Well I have been using certaindri which is an anti perspirant and I heard it was supposed to help but it's not working for me. Its just really embarrassing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hygiene [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I am recently from a gynaecologist visit and I am not happy at all as he used a speculum that was not from the sterile pv pack.. what he did he took it from a bucket which was full of other speculums and the water in which they were soaked was brownish,so I am asking how risky is it for me to...

Dental Hygiene [ 5 Answers ]

I had a dental checkup a few days ago with a dentist I have known for many years. I am very satisfied with the skills of this dentist and would be very hard pressed to look for another. I really don't want to do that. I was not in a very good mood admittedly (probably because I don't like these...

Hygiene [ 2 Answers ]

I have brown ish discharge that happened today and last night. I had intercouse about 2 weeks ago and my period is very irregular. Is there a chance I may be pregnant? He did not ejaculate in me but we did not use any form on contraceptive and I am not on any type of birth control

Oral hygiene [ 1 Answers ]

I brush, floss, tongue-scrape, and use mouthwash regularly, especially before bed. Yet I cannot seem to eliminate the malodorous fumes that emanate from my mouth each morning upon awakening. I recently met someone with whom I think I might be developing a close relationship, we sleep together, and...

View more questions Search