Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Julong1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 06:24 PM
    Disa drug testing
    I am trying to find out if my name has been added to the failed drug testing through disa, does anyone know how you do this?

Check out some similar questions!

Failed employment DISA drug test, how long [ 18 Answers ]

How long must I wait before DISA removes my name from there list of failed drug test employees.

DRUG TEST Results were wrong or disa was one [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I was contacted by disa saying I had amphetamines in my urine. I do not use drugs I make my living working construction and if I did do drugs I wouldn't be stupid enough to take a drug test knowing I was going to fail. Anyway the lady I spoke with ask for my meds.I told her xanax and Ive been...

Incorrect info sent to construction company about disa drug test that was not taken [ 5 Answers ]

In year 2004 I was sent for a pre-employment drug test. At testing facility I received a Phone call notifying me of a much better job opportunity, and left the testing facility To sign up for job. The testing facility, that never administered a drug test now Has Disa stating I failed the test....

DISA drug screen not me [ 2 Answers ]

Does DISA require an I.D. or can anyone go in and take a drug screen and say they were Joe Blow and be registered. My question is if Disa accepted a drug screen without proper identification and slandered my name in the work force is there a liability suit against this organization?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.