Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2013, 04:03 PM
    Writer's Club Snacks?
    In school I have a club called Writer's Club and last time I brought edible cooki dough. We normally have cookies and juice boxes so what would be a good idea to bring to a meeting?

Our oven broke and now all I have to use is a toaster oven.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 27, 2013, 06:05 PM
    Why not just continue with cookies, brownies, etc? Or add granola bars, yogurt, trail mix and throw in some chocolate chips, Chex mix, chips and dips, crackers and cheese. Some of those are expensive of course.
    You could make tea, cocoa, and coffee if it's cold out.
    Lemonade and ginger snaps is an early American tradition.
    My once in a blue moon snackable that's a meal in one is Greek spanikopita, little filo dough spinach rolls. Polish pierogies. Pita bread pinwheel rollups filled with salmon and neufchatel. Now I'm getting carried away.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 06:33 PM
    Or samosas? In Girl Scouts, we made little sandwiches out of layered bread containing cheese and meat fillings, like this How to Make Beautiful Finger Sandwiches | eHow.com. You can keep it simple, or you can get wild and crazy with fillings. I'd buy some meats and cheeses at the deli and use rye and wheat and white breads to make sandwiches that I would cut into triangles.
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2013, 08:27 AM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is the writer of 1st, 2nd & 3rd John same as John the Divine writer of Revelation? [ 8 Answers ]

I believe they are two different people but my friends say the writer of 1st, 2nd, & 3rd John is the same as the writer of the book of Revelation.

I have Asus external CD writer and I want to change to DVD Writer [ 2 Answers ]

I have Asus external CD writer and I want to change to DVD Writer, I don't know how to dismantle the external drive

Use CD Writer as DVD Readr/Writer [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find the way to use a CD writer as a DVD Writer.

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

View more questions Search