Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lrwash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 10:33 AM
    Adderall hair test
    Will a one time use of one adderall 10mg show up in a hair follicle test ?

Check out some similar questions!

Infrequent adderall use hair test [ 0 Answers ]

I took a good amount of adderall about 5 months ago and again 6 months ago (about 90 mg over a 9 hr period) to study for exams. Haven't used since and haven't touched in about 6 yrs prior. Had a body hair follicle test today. Thoughts on my chances? Expert opinions would be great

Is it possible for one use of adderall to show up on a hair drug test [ 1 Answers ]

Okay sorry I have to ask... I took a half of an adderall so probably 5mg or less like two months ago. I went in for a hair drug test and physical yesterday for a new job, now just dreading the wait... do you think that will come back as a positive? I only did it once and never again because of...

Will a 10 mg of adderall taken 30 days ago show up on a hair follicle drug test? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter took 10 mg. of Adderall more 30 to 45 days ago. She now has to take an hair follicle drug test. If positive her school will submit it as evidence of drug possession and expel her. Is even this small amount likely to be detectable?

Infrequent Adderall Hair Test [ 3 Answers ]

Dr Bill, I have a pre-employment hair test tomorrow. I have only had Adderall two times in my life. Once on July 14 and once on July 30. They were Adderall 30mg XRs. Do you think this usage will show on a hair test?

Hair follicle drug test for adderall? [ 0 Answers ]

This is crazy but I have been reading all these things and I have to ask. I take 15mg og generic adderall everyday from the doc but my husband has to take a hair follicle test for work. We have sex all the time will it show up in his system or hair?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.