Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taterchip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 09:02 AM
    How to find out if anyone has died in my house by using the address
    Crazy stuff has been happening like lights going off and on stuff being moved I'v been scratched and we can hear a little girl laugh and run and scare my 2 cats they will be sitting their and then just take off running for no reason I need a website to help me find out if anyone has died in why house just using my address
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 27, 2013, 09:22 AM
    You have 2 choices: hire someone who specializes in ghosts and spirits, or do research at your local library. The librarian can help you with newspaper death notices. You can get the age of your house from the Building Dept or Dept of Deeds.
    Maybe someone here can give you advice for communicating with spirits. I don't believe in them. This should have been under Paranormal.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 27, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Cats do that as a regular thing -- sit there and then burst forth running, so that is no evidence of spirits.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 27, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Cats do that as a regular thing -- sit there and then burst forth running, so that is no evidence of spirits.
    Mine just did 2 seconds before I saw this! Broke a cactus and clay pot too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since me and my husband moved out together 9 yrs ago weird things have been happining in our houses and its every time we move there's something new 1st incident occurred I was when we lived on a horse farm and we had a pit bull well I thought she busted out the door after the horses well she...

Where can I find who died in my house? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm just very curious about if anyone died in my house.As far as I know no one but I just want to make sure. When I moved in would here my name called but that is it. My door opens and closes and my name is called. I do not live alone. If it is anything I do not think it's menacing because my...

How do I find out if someone died in my house [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in and:confused::confused: when I get home from work at night I see and hear stuff, I haven't told my wife don't want to scare her what should I do

Who has died at house address 102 S. Buena Vista Ave. Redlands, CA. 92373? [ 2 Answers ]

Who died at house address 102 S. Buena Vista Ave. Redlands, Ca.92373?

View more questions Search