Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DasRagnar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2013, 05:06 AM
    Sega Master System Emulator
    Hi! I recently downloaded a SEGA Master System emulator and I'm having trouble configuring my USB joystick - it works fine with my NES emulator but I get no response on the SEGA emulator (the keyboard doesn't work either)

Can someone advise me as to how to go about configuring my controller to be able to play SEGA games? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

In ZSNES emulator a super nintendo emulator is Triple buffering considered a filter? [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed triple buffering in ZSNES emulator that it kind of makes the image a tad bit blurry. Though it is not under filters should I enable it or is having just video sync better? Video sync in ZSNES makes everything smooth and blocky. Should I just enable video sync and not triple buffer? I want...

I have a honda civic 1.5i ls I have replaced the master cylinder and bled the system [ 5 Answers ]

I have a honda civic 1.5 ils I have replaced the master cylinder and bled the brakes the pedal seems fine until I start the car then it travels all the way to the floor have I done something wrong

Old sega game name [ 1 Answers ]

I used to play this old sega game. Can't remember if it was mega drive or master system. The main character is a big red dot with arms and legs, and you have to go around collecting other small dots. All I remember is there's an underwater level. Anyone remember the name??

Need appraisal for Sega Master System console [ 1 Answers ]

I would love to hear from anybody who knows how much a Sega masters System Plus console is worth. It is in great condition working perfectly with two preloaded games installed which I believe to be called duck hunt and some motorcycle racing game (not requiring any game cartridges or anything). The...

The Truth About The Master Key System [ 3 Answers ]

2858 Want to join a discusion about The Master Key System and The Law Of Attraction? Most people when they fist discover the Law Of Attraction make the mistake of thinking it is a new concept. The Master Key was written in 1917 by Charles F Haanel. Many people misunderstand The...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.