Ask
    jackwooley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2013, 05:14 PM
    What type A/C is a Goodman model ckl30 1l
    What type of unit is a goodman ckl30 1l
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2013, 06:10 PM
    It is an older 10 seer R 22 unit. Probably not worth to repair. R22 is no longer made and becoming very difficult to find.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 26, 2013, 06:28 PM
    There are tons upon tons of R-22 readily and available anywhere quality refrigerants are sold. The product on the market is all recovered and has been brought back to actually a better quality then when sold new.

I do not have my dedication sheet from today in front of me but the one from last week showed that USA stock piles were more than enough for usage till 2037 and that is a long time from now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman central air conditioner ckl30-1l? [ 2 Answers ]

My Goodman central air conditioner, CKL30-1L, will not cool the house at all. No water drainage appears from the drain pipe on the furnace in the basement. When the unit is turned on, the air blowing from the unit outside blows cool, rather than warm, air. What's the most likely problem?

Ckl30-11 goodman, capacitor [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best Capacitor for a Goodman A/C Model #CKL30-11

What is the Best Capacitor for a Goodman A/C, Model #CKL30-11. [ 0 Answers ]

What is the Best Capacitor for a Goodman A/C, Model #CKL30-11.

My CKL30-1L Goodman Compressor stopped working? [ 0 Answers ]

My compressor (CKL30-1L) stopped working. When I turn the thermostat to cool; it clicks like it wants to turn on but does not. Why? The only electrical work done was by PG&E (electric company) when they replaced a new electrical meter to my home.

Freon capacity for CKL30-1E (Goodman) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi - I am on 1st floor of 3 story condo building and AC unit is on the roof (4th floor). My unit is 1100sf. I was wondering amount of freon it will take to fill the empty CKL30-1E? Someone quoted me 15 lbs with $25/lbs.. Please educate me on how the capacity should be calculated? Floor to...

View more questions Search