Dogs Expert

Mar 26, 2013, 12:10 PM
    Pregnancy questions
    Seen this on Facebook and thought people may get a chuckle from it
    Attached Images

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2013, 12:15 PM
    I wish we could post this in the actual pregnancy forum. :)

I love this one, it's hilarious, always makes me smile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask pregnancy questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on my 35th day of my cycle. I have been on Fertomid from Day 5 to Day 9. I usually get my cycle somewhere between 28 days to 30 days. I have mild cramps on my lower abdomen which really hurts, and my nipples pain. The sides of my right breast is also painful. From Yesterday I feel having...

Pregnancy questions [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my partner had her first pregnancy scan yesterdayand we were informed she was 13wks and 2 day pregnant which would make conception around 20 dec but we hadn't had intercoarse until 3rd jan can you give us advise

HI ALL I have one doubt regarding pregnancy.I have some sympots like itching,burnng sensation.but I have done sex with my fieocy but the penis was nt inside In this situation can I became pregnant.

Pregnancy questions [ 4 Answers ]

Im about 7-8 weeks pregnant.. they told me to watch what meds I took because my age and I was having some back pain so I figured to be on the safe side I would go get it checked out.. The hospital which many people in out town called passaway(instead of its real name) knew I was pregnant and had to...

Last Monday 4/23/07 my partner and I had unprotected sex, I had my last period 1 week before the end of March, I am due for it now. But I noticed that on Tuesday is the beginning of May. So is there a possibility that I may be pregnant? I already have one child and you would think I know this,...

View more questions Search