Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jemster123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2013, 10:40 AM
    Home work help
    1. What did the Moroccans use that the Songhay didn’t have, which eventually helped end the Songhay Empire? Note: During the height of Africa’s empires, prior to Portuguese involvement in West Africa, slaves that Arabs bought and sold tended to be Caucasians; usually from the less developed and more Southerly Slavic regions (the word slave actually comes from ‘Slav’ as in these same ‘Slavic’ people of Eastern Europe). How might what the Moroccans had used against the Songhay have had a similar impact in turning the once powerful African peoples into slaves for the Portuguese?

2. Why were the Hindu kingdoms especially frightened of Babur’s rule? How did he rule over them? Do you believe that tolerance of other religions is Biblical, why or why not? (Make sure to back up your position with scripture!)

3. Analysis of art: Examine the Mughal artwork found in figures 11-20 and 11-22 in the Muslim Conquest attachment. Make three generalizations about this art, considering colour, realism, or any other factor you think is important.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 26, 2013, 10:42 AM
    Are you asking for help? If so, please post your answers to these questions and then someone will help you. Regarding #3, we can't see any attachment, so we won't be able to respond to that question without it.

Mar 26, 2013, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Are you asking for help? If so, please post your answers to these questions and then someone will help you. Regarding #3, we can't see any attachment, so we won't be able to respond to that question without it.
    Yes I'm asking for help

Mar 26, 2013, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Here's the like for question 3

http://lms.cdn.onlineschool.ca/share...ocs/muslim.pdf
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 26, 2013, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jemster123 View Post
    yes im asking for help
    Ok, so post your answers and we will help you from there. We won't do your homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piecework at home/ Packaging work at home or crafts work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a part time job as due to my GCSE I will have 3 months off after them, and I have heard of piecework which I am interested in, however I don't know what to serach for who to contact can someone help me out please as I would appreciate it. Could you please list a few manufacturers...

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

View more questions Search