Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capribella99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 01:15 PM
    4 days late, negative HPT, dark brown discharge
    Hi

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three months. I went off the patch (ortho-evra) after completing a full cycle in mid December (i.e. I did not put a new patch on after mestruating). I had normal periods Jan 13 and Feb 14, each lasting 4-5 days, which was consistent with my periods while on BC. This cycle, my husband and I had sex 3 times while I was ovulating. I am now 4 days late for my period, and I have cramping, had some nausea last week and have a brown vaginal discharge, but have taken 3 HPTs, all negative. I can't get into my GYN until next week for a blood test. Just sort of wondering if anyone has had this happen? Did you end up pregnant? I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up, was just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

Thanks very much.
    kairowland Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Hi I no this reply is a little late and whether you still use tis site I don't know, how did you get on were you pregnant? I am going through a similar thing now, only I'm 8 days late for period, loads of negative test and 3 days ago got a negative blood test too, did you go for a blood test?
    babicakes Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Well you could be low on the hormone level it might be early for you and about the brown dischrge it could be implatation bleeding you might want to wait one more week and then go back to the doctors some people don't find out they are pregnant till they are about six weeks so good luck hope it goes well
    alp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by capribella99
    Hi

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for three months. I went off of the patch (ortho-evra) after completing a full cycle in mid December (i.e., I did not put a new patch on after mestruating). I had normal periods Jan 13 and Feb 14, each lasting 4-5 days, which was consistent with my periods while on BC. This cycle, my husband and I had sex 3 times while I was ovulating. I am now 4 days late for my period, and I have cramping, had some nausea last week and have a brown vaginal discharge, but have taken 3 HPTs, all negative. I can't get into my GYN until next week for a blood test. Just sort of wondering if anyone has had this happen? Did you end up pregnant? I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up, was just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

Thanks very much.
    I am actually having the same issue, I wish I could help.
    ntburns22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alp
    I am actually having the same issue, i wish i could help.
    I am too.

I went off ortho-lo in Feb. My March period was normal. And now I am 3 days late with a slight brown discharge yesterday. I tested negative on a HPT yesterday. SO I will be watching to see what happens.
    ashlynn18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 07:43 PM
    I was supposed to have my period 5 days ago it never came I have sex with my hubby every weekend when he is home I was cramping and feeling sick during that time nothing happened today I started to have spotting of a brownish discharge we are trying to get pregnant my breasts are sore I took a pregnancy test today and it said negative I been having back pain and preasure on my ovaries could I be pregnant I would like some advice or some nowledge
    prayn4bbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 01:16 PM
    My husband and I have been Trying to conceive for a year now. Normally my periods have been consistent, always landing on the 23rd or 24th. This month I missed my period by two days and now I have a dark brown discharge. I have taken many tests, some super faint (has to be evap because of time limit) and some negative. I didn't find out that I was pregnant with my first son until I was eight weeks so I wasn't really paying attention to any symptoms. Does this seem normal or is it possible that its implantation??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2012, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prayn4bbs View Post
    My husband and I have been TTC for a year now. Normally my periods have been consistent, always landing on the 23rd or 24th. This month I missed my period by two days and now I have a dark brown discharge. I have taken many tests, some super faint (has to be evap because of time limit) and some negative. I didn't find out that i was pregnant with my first son until I was eight weeks so I wasn't really paying attention to any symptoms. Does this seem normal or is it possible that its implantation???
    Hi prayn4bbs,

It may be that your period is just about to start. Wait another week and see what happens. If still no period, try another test at that time. Be sure to follow the directions carefully.
    mommayoder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 06:56 AM
    I was suppose to start my period on April 27 and now I am 4 days late. The 27 and 28 and 29 I had light pink spotting that came and went all day long but only when I wiped. Now it's the 30 and I have light brown spotting but only when I wipe what could this be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 Days late and still negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I have been put on perimetrium because I keep miscarring. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months and I have has one miscarriage this time. I had 4 previous to my son being born. I am now 10 days late and I still get a negative pregnancy test. Has anyone had this problem and...

15 Days Late & HPT Are Negative [ 6 Answers ]

My period was due on Feb 21 and I have not started my period yet. I am now 15 days past due and all of the HPT have been negative. I had a qualitative HCG done on Feb. 20 (one day before my period) and it was negative as well. The only "real" symptoms I have are my breast are slightly sore and as...

11 days late, 2 negative. Pregnant. Tests! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Help! I'm so confused! I am 11 days late, and have had 2 pregnancy tests, which both came out Negative. I have light cramping (which I had with my daughter) I have light vag. Discharge Moody as ever, Just no period, and a negative test. Is is still possible? Anyone else...

I am 5 days late, no symptoms, negative HPT. [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I am on CD 36 right now, with 28 to 31 day cycles. I have never been this late. The thing is though is that Im not experiencing any symptoms besides some cramping and tiredness. Well, actually my breasts started hurting a little today, and some waves of nausea here and there. I took a...

On the pill, brownish discharge, negative.hpt [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for 7 years now and for the first time I have hardly had a period. I usually get my period the Wednesday after the Sunday when I start taking the placebo pills. This Wednesday I did not start my normal period, instead I have had a brownish discharge for the past 4 days. On...

View more questions Search