Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigger1129 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 04:10 PM
    What does brkhavntax mean on a refund check?
    On a refund check it says oston brkhavntax refund trying to find out what it menans
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Boston, Brookhaven... did you live or work in that area?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone cash my refund check [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, I'm from Chile, and I worked in USA under a J1 Visa on 2007. The question is the following, I did my refund taxes with TAXBACK.COM, they made all the paper work, and I authorized them to received my check. Reading around the forms it says that is illegal to cash my check by anyone...

Will I get a refund check in the mail ? [ 1 Answers ]

When I filed my taxes electronically it says that they will deposit my check in my checking account but something happened it didn't let me enter my account number. So I wonder if there's no checking account number there will they send me a check by mail

Is my refund check the same as my taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I filed for my taxes and waited for them, I got a notice in the mail saying since I moved out of state they needed documentaion so I could get my money. Well I sent it out and a day later I got a refund check in the mail and I was curious if it was the same thing, and if it is I'm confused as to...

Government tax refund check [ 2 Answers ]

Im wondering if everybody that filed 2007 taxes is eligible to get the $600 check from the Government

Tax Refund Check [ 3 Answers ]

I noticed something on my federal tax refund check. Printed right under my name, it reads: 5.85 interest. I don't recall having ever seen this before but maybe it was there and I never noticed it before. Anyone have any idea what that means?

View more questions Search