Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Max2184 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 03:54 PM
    How do I convince my parents to let me switch schools?
    The reason I want to switch is I go to a only boys schools and some are really gay but its too embarrassing to say that and it's a very igh class and it was just luck that got me in there and amost everyone bullies me. Plus I just don't fit in the school. I have this great school in mind and I have been asking my mom for months but she is just being stuborn and ignoring me and I had a deal with her when I go to camp she will decide I have camp in 3 days. How do I make sure she will say yes??
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 25, 2013, 04:18 PM
    How are your grades? Do you have friends? Have you joined clubs at school? Why did you choose to attend this school in the first place? Can you imagine what your mom might say if you don't like the new school after a few months?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 25, 2013, 04:23 PM
    If you are bullied at this school, you will undoubtedly be bullied at the new school.

Why do they bully you? And how?
    Max2184 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2013, 01:46 AM
    I didn't choose to go to this school my mom did and didn't give me a say and she said if I didn't like the school she would lit me switch but she lied most of my grades are good but like everyone I have my weak subjects and I often get Fs in them

I don't think ill get bullied @ my new school because mosy of my friends from my elementary school went there

They bully me verbally and sometimes kick and punch I can fight back but they are big in numbers and I'm only one me
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 26, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Max2184 View Post
    I didnt choose to go to this school my mom did and didnt give me a say and she said if i didnt like the school she wud lit me switch but she lied most of my grades are gud but like everyone i have my weak subjects and i often get Fs in them

I dont think ill get bullied @ my new school because mosy of my friends from my elementary school went there

They bully me verbally and sometimes kick and punch I can fight back but they are big in numbers and im only one me
    Have you ever reported the bullying? It sounds like you never gave this school a chance. I'm not hearing anything good about it at all. Is the only reason you want to attend the other school to be with your friends?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2013, 08:22 AM
    I am an ex-teacher, retired with a career in Mining Engineering. Have you thought about being honest with your Mom? About the gay boys?
    I would be honest with her, and tell her all about it, and why you want to change. All she can say is "no". Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 26, 2013, 08:55 AM
    No, this is not like everyone, almost no one gets F in any subject, they may get C's but not F's, it means you are not doing well for some reason and it means you are not getting good grades.

That is too late for now but all grades above C would be way to prove to mom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my parents about my love? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi. I am a non Brahmin gal in love with a Brahmin guy. We are family friends since 2004. We are of the same age and love each other so much for the past 3 years. My parents are looking out for a guy for the past 2 years. I'm being pushed for a marriage because I have a younger sis. My man is not...

How to convince parents to move schools? [ 15 Answers ]

I go to Catholic high school and I'm really unhappy there. Even though I have "friends", I feel so excluded and ignored all the time and I hang out by myself in the toilets and library almost every lunch. I've had this problem for more than a year where I break down and cry and resort to self-harm...

How to convince her parents [ 1 Answers ]

HI friends tis is raam... I love a girl since last 4 yrs... she is my school friend and same age... my parents and her parents are family friends fom our childhood... now am working and she is studying... she also in love wit me... she also like me very much but she got very afraid to tell our...

How convince parents? [ 1 Answers ]

I am because and she is oc .I have no great background but her father has great infulence .and he likes her daughter very much what to do marry her .is he agree?

View more questions Search