Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kdempster1219 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 03:29 PM
    Manual for wiring a honeywell thermostat model rth221b
    I have a honeywell thermostat , model RTH221B. Can this be installed in a fifth wheel RV. My wires on the old one are air- blue, white, green, yellow. The heater has green, greenblack. The new one has a port connection for B,O,G,Y,W,R,RC. Please advise me how to connect the wires.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2013, 07:31 AM
    The last camper I worked on worked on a 12 volt power system. (its been several years), I had to get a special 12 volt tstat,, a house tstat works on 24 to 27 volts,and couldn`t be used in camper
    Kdempster1219 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2013, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wmproop View Post
    the last camper I worked on worked on a 12 volt power system. (its been several years),,I had to get a special 12 volt tstat,,,a house tstat works on 24 to 27 volts,and couldn`t be used in camper
    Thanks for the information. I will get one from the RV store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble wiring a honeywell rth221b thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I just bought a honeywell rth221b thermostat. The wires I have coming out of the wall have no labels and are colored as follows: red, green, black, orange and white. I have a gas furnace and central air. The wires were attached to my old honeywell round "manual" thermostat to the...

Honeywell rth221b manual trouble wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I have a honeywell rth221b and I only have heat and I only have a white and red wire. Where do I put the red? In rh or rc? Also where do I put the white?

Wiring a rth221b honeywell thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have the honeywell rth221b thermostat and coming out of the wall I have red white green yellow and a blue they all match the thermostat except for the blue wire not sure ware to put it the thermostat has a rh rc white green and a yellow ports

Wiring of a thermostat RTH221B Honeywell [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I have a basic Honneywell programmable electronic thermostat (Honeywell RTH221B) that I would like to use to replace the existing very basic and very old (turn knob type) thermostat in my apartment. I read the install manual but it doesn't tell me where to connect the existing wiring....

Wiring a manual honeywell thermostat with only R/W wires? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm replacing my thermostat for my gas furnace. The old thermostat had Red, White, and Green wires. The old thermostat had a Cool-Off-Heat switch as well as a fan On-Auto switch. My new thermostat has no such controls, it is just a no-thrills heater thermostat. My new thermostat doesn't...

View more questions Search