Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 09:23 AM
    Emergency contraceptive
    So I needed the plan b pill. I took it at 7:20pm last night and your suppose to take the 2nd pill 12 hours later... well my alarm didn't go off at 7:20am because I set it wrong on accident... I just took it at 9:20am today... will it still work?
    LittleBlackKat Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Mar 25, 2013, 10:26 AM
    Ask the pharmacist. I studied though that the time frames they put on them are there for a good reason. This site may help you though, because I have never been on any of those pills, so I will guide you to this site. But you're better off asking a doctor, to be honest with you.

http://ec.princeton.edu/questions/late.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency contraceptive [ 0 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my hubby on 1st jan night and on 2nd I got periods.should I take a emergency contraceptive pill like Unwanted-72?

Emergency contraceptive [ 1 Answers ]

Please I have a question What is best emergency oral contraceptive to use and is it over the counter or need to visit a doctor?

Emergency Contraceptive [ 2 Answers ]

I had to take the next step pill because the condom came off during sex... I took the first one the day after and I forgot to take the second until 24 hours later... to make matters worse I am ovulating... am I in danger of becoming pregnant?

Next choice emergency contraceptive [ 37 Answers ]

If you've taken next choice in a 2 months period twice, is that harmful ? Also is this brand the same as plan B ?

Emergency Contraceptive [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was on my period last Sunday had sex with a condom and the condom broke. So I only took the emergency contraceptive on Monday (Afternoon). My period stopped on Tuesday then all of a sudden I got my period again last night (Friday). How is this possible or is it just the ECP? Please...

View more questions Search