Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartjazz Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2013, 04:10 AM
    Display Problem
    Please help me friends. I have a Samsung Duos mobile. Last night I just silenced my phone and slept. Today when I woke up my phone was switched off and I am trying to on it but it is not working. I can not understand anything what happened to my phone. Please tell me the reason if anyone any experience of it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2013, 04:39 AM
    Perhaps the battery is dead? Have you tried charging the phone?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2013, 05:44 AM
    As another said, the battery might be dead. It also might be completely bad. It has happened that a battery will just stop working! I would call my customer service representative, using a different phone of course, and ask if the tech support people know what to do. Good luck.
    smartjazz Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2013, 12:12 AM
    Yeah I tried to charge it friend but still it is not working :( :( :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer Display Problem [ 0 Answers ]

I am running Windows XP. When I launch Internet Explorer, with Google as my home page, the toolbar is all white, and the body of the site is all black. I can't see the cursor, but if I start typing and hit enter (as in the Google search box) I can see the page change but the background is black...

Panasonic TC-20L3A TV display problem picture shaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old panasonic TC-20L3A TV and whenever switch on display picture shaking and making a heising sound.Please its my greatgrandfather's. How to repair it

Thinkpad 390x display problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have just bought a thinkpad 390x old and cheap I know but I'm a student whenever there is a lot going on on the screen it gets all garbled, when I turn down the amount of colours from the display settings it helps but the problem does not go away I have tried to download drivers from the ibm...

Win98SE Wallpaper Display Properties Problem [ 6 Answers ]

I decided to change my wallpaper for the holidays and I noticed that the area where the wallpapers are listed as well as the small Display dropdown menu are no longer working? Whenever I try to click in either one of them, nothing happens. I can still change wallpaper on my desktop by...

View more questions Search