Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Mar 24, 2013, 08:47 PM
    Latest update (skype)
    Has any of you has a Skype problem lately? my one been playing up already and I put my right Skype name and password but it wouldn't let me in, then I tried retrieve a New password and still the same Skype name then it let me log in then log me out over and over again and then at last it stays online but a lot of my contacts is gone and now I only got three.I had uninstall it then install it again a few more times and it still does the same thing!

Is there any website you can download the older version of Skype on internet anywhere for free for Samsung Galaxy Android 10.1
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2013, 07:21 AM
    Have you tried this site? Free Skype internet calls and cheap calls to phones online - Skype
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Mar 25, 2013, 08:43 AM
    Yes but but I was getting confuse, all I've find is the New update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skype dial up connections broadband showing on screen but cannot use skype [ 2 Answers ]

Box on my laptop screen for skype does not allow me to use skype

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest... [ 2 Answers ]

Is the latest version of the IMac worth getting? We just got the next latest version but I got an email the new Imac has been released. The Apple store is being very nice about - trade it in for the new version or get $300 refund. Any thoughts on what we should do?

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

View more questions Search