Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shane12495 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 07:18 PM
    Y- Both my eyes turned completely BLACK
    It was a couple weeks ago my friend (guy) n me (im a guy also) were in my room -light on and the t.v. Is on we were listening to music on the Xbox, and we were just talking, -n- he looked at me, I looked at him he said my eyes are-black- I'm like for he said for real,- I kould tell he was for real because he told me it was scarying him. So I looked on my fone and in the reflection.. of myself. Was- pure black eyes, no white in the no kolor, kouldn't see my pupil all black both eyes and my upper eye lip was... gone but little squinting without the upper eye lid. It lasted for about 20 something seconds. I lauphed because my friend was scared and serious -and- I never seen anything like it. -if it has to do with spirts (belivers) there is one in my room- a male spirt who shot himself in the head -before I was born. Any real awnsers help,-/ drugs is not the awnser, and I'm 18- also vampires are not real-last thing I was bite by was my cat ---im sure that has something to do with it. (sarcastic) - I would like to know what the heck happen.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 25, 2013, 06:07 PM
    I'm not concerned that drugs were a factor. However, your story might be a little more believable if you had looked in a mirror rather than your "fone".

Why are you so sure there is the spirit of a suicide victim in your home?

There are medical conditions where the eyes can turn black... but not for several seconds and then reverting back to normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Someone who has eyes that are normally brown that turned black [ 5 Answers ]

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, I am new on this site and am hoping someone may have an answer for me. This is something that happened back in 2006 and still creeps me out today. I was with my boyfriend and we were laying on my bed kissing. I happened to look at him as he lay there and his...

My eyes see things with black spots or lines in black very disturbing to me now [ 1 Answers ]

When I see fir example... braided hair with scalp showing, or I saw a man with black massage stones on his body, things like that makes my skin crawl his happening?and feel eerie.. why is t

When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats [ 2 Answers ]

When I close my eyes I have a vision of black figures with black hats it is my belief that these could be spirits that are clinging to something in my house they could be using the mirror in the bedroom as a porthole to enter I suppose .I am not sure my wife has been bed ridden for 6 months she is...

Eyes turned red [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has pimples and acne and she is following a treatment for this with a dermatologist. The doctor prescribed her a face wash and told her to use this instead of soap. She has been using it since one week and we have noticed that her eyes have turned red; I mean the white part has become...

View more questions Search