Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdwardW Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 05:28 PM
    What is a fan center on a 5kw electric furnace with a/c
    This would be on a,What is a fan center on a 5kw electric furnace with a/c?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2013, 09:17 AM
    Most of the time a fan center controls the speed of the fan motor. It will run faster in ac mode and slower in heat mode

Don`t no if this answers your question or not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you wire a fan center relay on a wood electric furnace for air conditioning [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to wire a Honeywell fan center for an a/c on a wood electric furnace. The motor is a 220V with a switching relay. Does anyone have some input for this issue?

Honeywell furnace fan control center replace [ 0 Answers ]

Were can I get a fan control center r8405b100s honeywell for a lennox furnace G8q4-150e-9 furnace ( Canadian numbers) ? Thanks

Wiring diagram for magic chef air forced furnace fan center [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to replace the fan motor 1/2 hp 115 v the fan combo center is honey well 8003 I believe, I try to replace it but end up burning the new motor it all came on the 4x4 metal box next to the transformer and relay I may have cross wire the wrong way the service box switch wires were connected but...

I have replaced a Triton Excite' 8.5kw eco electric shower on a like 4 like basis. [ 0 Answers ]

I have replaced the old shower on a like 4 like basis , the led light comes on to show the is power going to the shower. I have checked that the water is flowing into the shower . I have checked and read all instructions but still no water coming out of the shower head or any pump sounds or noises...

Rheem Furnace Fan Control Center Transformer [ 2 Answers ]

I was replacing my transformer/fan control center for a Rheem Furnace (central Heat/air) and did not label the wires. I am now very confused... I have two sets of contact wires coming out of the relay, one set "no" and the other "nc". And the Primary wires on the transformer... How do I connect...

View more questions Search