Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tirespinner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 11:48 AM
    Intertherm Furnace Troubleshooting E2EB015HB furnace kicks on when suppose to and off
    Furnace kicks on and off when suppose to but when blower shuts down the heating element doesn't have to flip switch to shut off element
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 24, 2013, 02:54 PM
    Sounds like a bad sequencer/element relay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Electric Furnace, FEH-012HA, runs, kicks off then doesn't start back? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old (20 year old) Intertherm Electric Furnace, Model FEH-012HA, 240 volts ac, 41,000BTU, Single Speed Blower Motor 2.5 FLA 1/8 HP. It will run fine, heat the home, but sometimes fails to come back on again without kicking the breakers for it in the main breaker box from on to off and...

Troubleshooting a Intertherm Furnace [ 0 Answers ]

My Intertherm furnace will sometimes not blow out warm air. It clicks on and the blower motor runs fine. To get it to heat I turn the two circuit breakers, that are in the furnace, off and then on again, and it will heat. Is there a relay that needs to be replaced?

Troubleshooting a Intertherm Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Pilot light went out when I try to relight it the pilot light flame goes out and the flame seems a lot smaller than usual

Our old Intertherm furnace squeels only when heat kicks on [ 0 Answers ]

I have original gas Interthem furnace in my 1972 mobile home and do best to keep it serviced and clean. This morning furnace began to squeel, but only when heat turned on, not if just the blower is on. Just cleaned door filter & vacuumed around fan blades, put 10 drops correct oil in the place for...

Intertherm furnace kicks on and off constantly [ 0 Answers ]

My heat kicks off and on constantly in the winter. In the summer it leaks terribly, and hardly ever kicks off.the ductwork fills with water. What could be the probem. Please help

View more questions Search