Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omegavice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Airport not configured
    Message is what appears when I click on airport icon. Where can I get instructions to configure?

Check out some similar questions!

Can not use my old monitor with mu new configured cpu.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had an low configuration comp but now I changed it with a new 1 that is AMD PHENON 2 and NVIDEA 1gb graphic card and 4GB RAM but the problem is that my old monitor(SAMSUNG SAMTON 454Bn) is not displaying any thing is showing blank screen... what can I do so that I can make it work rether buying a...

Creating new partition from un-configured space [ 2 Answers ]

I have 6 146 GB each hard drives on this server with windows 2003 I have configure a Raid 5 on a server with C drive 50 GB for the OS Z partition for file 350 I have un-configured space of about 450GB that cannot be seen Now I want to create a new from the un-configured space on the server,...

Murtha Airport .Airport to nowhere [ 8 Answers ]

Throughout his terms in Congress the king of Pork ;Jack Murtha has managed to secure $150 million for an airport that averages 30 passangers a day .There are 18 flights per week, and all go to Dulles Airport in Washington DC. This is the John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport in Johnstown,...

Can a workstation computer be configured to browse the Internet and yet NOT have a de [ 10 Answers ]

What is a default gateway? What happens if I don't have one? :confused:

Can a workstation computer be configured to browse the Internet and yet NOT have a [ 16 Answers ]

Answer my question and explain it for me

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.