Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetniks0082 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2013, 08:50 AM
    No Surname in Passport for H1B filing
    Hi,

I don't have surname in any of my documents (Education/Employment) & my passport but have only given name as 'Kumar Deepak'. I have to apply for H1B visa. Please help me out how can I solve this surname issue?

Deepak

Check out some similar questions!

Opt to h1b tax filing married filing jointly? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Myself and my husband both entered USA in F1 visa in sep 2009 Sep 2009 to Sep 2010 - F 1 visa October 2010 to sep 2011 - opt period Oct 2011 on wards H1B. We got married in May 2011. We work for the same company full time in both OPT and H1 B. But during our OPT period we also...

Can I file New Jersey child support even the surname is under the mother's surname? [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to know ifi filenew jersey child support to the father of my son! Is that possible to maintain the surname of my son under my surname?

US Visa Process - no surname in passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a passport & other educational document without surname i.e they contain only the given name 'Rajxxxxx' but other documents like bank statements, employment letters & incometax documents contains surname i.e 'Rajxxxxx Muxxxx'. Does this makes any problem for visa processing ? ...

H4 stamping - No surname in Passport [ 1 Answers ]

I need to file for H4 visa. However the issues here are a) My surname is empty and the given name in indian passport contains <first name><last name>. After marriage ideally my surname should have changed. However, as the surname is now empty and the given name contains the <last name>, given...

2007 Tax filing Self:H1B, Spouse: H4 - H1B [ 3 Answers ]

Really appreciate all the help you guys are providing here. I did search through the forum and it did enhance my tax knowledge a bit. Please go through my story and let me know your suggestions. *Was on F1 student from aug 2001 to June 2006 and was filing 1040nr/1040nr-ez all those years. *Left...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.