Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    txgolfer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Low water pressure in master bath only
    The water pressure in our bath/shower is very poor regardless of hot or cold. I took a stab and replaced the tub/shower valve which made no difference. All other fixtures in the house have surprisingly high water pressure. When the water is coming out of the bath fixture, the shower head sounds like its slurping. When the water is coming out of the shower head, you can hear the water flow in the wall more than normal. Help please!!

The home is 23 years old if that helps
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Mar 20, 2007, 12:11 PM
    This happened to me. I had to hire a plumber. He identified the pipe that leads in and HYDO flushed it... it worked and we had beaitful pressure. $500 bucks. Wife happy.
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Something may have fallen inside the pipes and/or gotten in from a previous leak repair or a large gob of solder or rust may have worked loose or a valve may be not fully open. So many things it could be. You going to have to isolate and eliminate to find it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in master bath tub [ 1 Answers ]

I have no hot water in my master bath, bath tub. What could the problem be?

No water to both sinks / very low cold water pressure to bath and washer [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen and bathroom sink have no water, period. Hot water seems to be pretty good to the bath and washer but cold water to those 2 locations are very weak. The outside faucet is very weak at best. I have had this problem for quite some time so it's not the fact that they are frozen. I just...

Smelly drains, horrible tasting water in master bath, kitchen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, We live in a condo that is about 1 year old. There are 2 levels to our duplex, one is on ground level, one is below ground. There are 5 other units in the building. We live in Chicago, where the sewers are at street level. Don't know if any of that is important. Anyway, in the last 2...

Good water pressure in Master Bath, but no where else [ 3 Answers ]

In the past 2 weeks I had low Hot water pressure. I fixed that problem by replacing the inlet and outlet nipple fittings. (Both were clogged/corroded). Now, I have good hot water pressure but only in the master bath and laundry room. The MB is the fartherest point away from the hot water heater...

No pressure in master bath shower [ 1 Answers ]

In the master bath shower we have very little pressure but in the other bath there is lots of pressure. The fixtures in the shower are old could this be the problem. HELP!!

View more questions Search