Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maggie246 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 04:09 PM
    Which fragrance do you like best on a girl?
    Vanilla/Candy

Fruity

Floral

OTHER...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 23, 2013, 05:51 PM
    Most of the time, soap, water, and girl is the combination I find most attractive.
    crazylife13 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2013, 11:55 AM
    Warm sugar

Floral

Fruity

Soap/water like a clean smell.

>transferred from orphan post<
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 12:58 PM
    I'm a girl, does that mean I'm not allowed to answer?

My favorite scent is 4711. It's very subtle, smells like spring. That's the best way I can describe it. It's not an overpowering scent, just smells clean, fresh. I love it because my mom always wore it, she also used to leave the empty bottles in her underwear drawer so they'd all smell like 4711. It reminds me of my mom, and it's not one of those scents that makes my eyes water, and my nose run, like so many of the expensive scents on the market today.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 20, 2013, 01:15 PM
    I'm a woman. I like to smell 'clean' smell on anyone, and the love of my life (man) had a smell all his own that I guess was pheromones.
    A woman smelling of cheap fragrance might as well wash it all off and wear none at all.
    An expensive one like Chanel No 5 or Joy is worth it. If 'it' means something to you.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jun 20, 2013, 10:12 PM
    I think you can not generalize girls or people on basis of smell. Each individual will react differently to different smell. One should be clean and hygienic, fragrances are countless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Name this perfume / fragrance please? (pic of bottle) [ 0 Answers ]

Found a bottle of perfume / fragrance in my cousin's house and they said I could have it but I would like to know the brand and whether it is intended for a man or woman (the scent smells masculine but I could be wrong!)... If anyone can tell me the brand and name that'd be great. ...

Boy meets girl, girl has boyfriend. Girl cheats with Boy then Girl breaks up with boyfriend. Lost? [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl last May after I had gone through a bad breakup myself, but I knew I wasn't ready and even though every fibre of my being wanted to be with her I restrained myself. She is a lovely soul upbeat and we had so much in common: cheesy, smart, good senses of humor, open hearted, etc We...

A Victoria's Secret Fragrance that I can't remember. [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a perfume about a year ago in a Victoria's Secret store in an outlet mall near San marcos, Texas. The bottle was (to the best of my memory) small, and cylindrical, with frosted glass and on the top of the bottle there was a small fairy charm. The scent seemed very light and floral, maybe...

View more questions Search