Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swaglikebieber Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2013, 11:24 AM
    Pimples.
    I have pimples.. and it's destroying myself confidence. I've tried everything to make it go away but it's just not working. My best friend is so perfect and I get jealous sometimes. What do you suggest I should do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 23, 2013, 11:28 AM
    If over the counter medicines don't work, see a doctor. There are many prescription medications to control acne. By the way, jealousy with friends is a perfect recipe to end that friendship.
    mmhdcat Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2013, 01:30 PM
    Pimples are just a regular teenage thing to go through. No over the counter medication worked for me, so my doctor prescribed a medication that worked with my specific skin type. Also, if you over wash your face, it will tend to dry out. So I only wash my face one a day to every other day.
    With your friends, I doubt they're noticing your pimples as much as you are. Maybe try talking to them about what their routine is for washing their face. It will flatter them and also help you at the same time. Just don't let jealousy over something so small lead into a disagreement between friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About Pimples? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it good to rub lemon on the skin that causes pimples even if it is not a scar sori but I'm just 11 years old having many many pimples :) *** answer THANK YOU!!

5 pimples [ 18 Answers ]

:oGod I have like 5 big pimples that is making my life misrible every ones laughing at me what should I do

Pimples or what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 and about 2 or 3 weeks ago I found two singular bumps on the shaft of my penis and I don't know what they are, I've kind of been doing research and I think they might be sebacious systs or something but I'm not sure there small white, and for a while one of them was very red and they...

Pimples [ 3 Answers ]

What household steps can be taken to cure pimples?

Pimples [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,, Im mel, may I ask this question? Please answer it honestly... how can I cure my pimples in a fast way rather in an effective way? Please answer it honestly please...

View more questions Search